David G. Bayliss Professional Corporation is a GTA criminal law firm dedicated exclusively to the defence of people facing criminal charges in the Greater Toronto Area and throughout Ontario. The team of David G. Bayliss represent their clients by honing their skills, knowledge and experience in one focused area. We believe all people charged with crimes deserve a strong and competent defence.
Call 416.598.5250 to arrange a free consultation. Credit cards are accepted. Also, we accept Legal Aid Ontario certificates, in certain cases.
David G. Bayliss – Criminal Lawyer and Lead Counsel
Luka Rados – Criminal Lawyer Associate
Umair Azam – Criminal Lawyer Associate
David Levy – Criminal Lawyer Associate
Linda Kazumi Azuma – Paralegal, Office and Operations Manager
In 1984, David G. Bayliss, began his legal career alongside pioneering criminal defence lawyers Jack Pinkofsky and James Lockyer, and soon became a partner of Pinkofsky Lockyer where he gained valuable experience in criminal appellate and trial advocacy. During David’s tenure, Pinkofskys, as it came to be known, grew into Canada’s largest criminal law partnership. Subsequently, in 2010, David left Pinkofskys to form his own firm, David G. Bayliss Professional Corporation.
The criminal law firm of David G. Bayliss provides legal services in Toronto, the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and Durham Region. Other areas serviced include Scarborough, North York, East York, Etobicoke, Markham, Pickering, Whitby, Ajax, Oshawa, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Newmarket, Woodbridge, King City, Vaughan, Aurora, Sutton, Barrie, Orillia, Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Hamilton, Halton, Newmarket, Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, St. Catharines and London.
Also, David will serve anywhere in Ontario and all Canadian provinces.
Services and Benefits
As a small firm, David G. Bayliss and his team are able to provide a highly personalized service to clients who need it most — those who are facing criminal charges. In addition to focused and personalized representation, our clients benefit from:
- Initial consultations for no charge
- Prompt, reliable communication
- Payment options, including credit cards and legal aid
- Represented by a reputable lawyer with a proven record of success
- More than 30 years of experience
- Convenient downtown Toronto location
- Experienced trial lawyers serving Toronto and Canada
If you or someone you care about has been arrested and charged with a crime, seek experienced legal advice as soon as possible. Contact David G. Bayliss Professional Corporation, a leading GTA criminal defence law firm, by e-mail or call 416.598.5250 to arrange a free consultation.
Statement of Principles for David G. Bayliss Professional Corporation
As a licensee of the Law Society of Upper Canada, I stand by the following principles:
• A recognition that the Law Society is committed to Inclusive legal workplaces in Ontario, a reduction of barriers created by racism, unconscious bias and discrimination and better representation of Indigenous and racialized licensees in the legal professions in all legal workplaces and at all levels of seniority;
• My special responsibility as a member of the legal profession to protect the dignity of all individuals, and to respect human rights laws in force in Ontario;
• A commitment to advance reconciliation, acknowledging that we are collectively responsible to support improved relationships between Indigenous and non-Indigenous peoples in Ontario and Canada; and,
• An acknowledgement of my obligation to promote equality, diversity and inclusion generally and in my behaviour towards colleagues, employees, clients and the public.
Conflict of Interest
Please see our page about Conflict of Interest.